By agreeing to join Genesis Luxe Club, you will be agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions stated below. I hereby apply to be a member of Genesis Luxe Club and the information I provide to the Genesis Luxe Club will namely enable Genesis
• (a) keep track of my purchase records,
• (b) allocate crystals according to my purchase records,
• (c) update me periodically about program through which I may earn crystals, and,
• (d) update Genesis’ profiling of customer preferences so that Genesis may be able to serve consumers better.
I also consent to:
• (a) Genesis’ collection and use of the data required by Genesis Luxe Program application form, and,
• (b) the Genesis Luxe Program terms & conditions set out below, & Genesis’ data protection parameters set out below, and,
• (c) Genesis sharing the same information within Genesis’ group of companies that are established worldwide, for the purposes stated above.
Subject to the terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) set forth below, members of the Genesis Luxe Club will earn crystals in connection with qualifying purchases at participating company stores that are redeemable towards future qualifying purchases.
ONE PURCHASE OF ANY AMOUNT IS NECESSARY TO JOIN THE GENESIS LUXE CLUB. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and a resident of INDIA to be eligible for membership in the Program. Persons under the age of eighteen (18) years of age, or older depending upon the age of majority in their home state of residence (collectively, “Minors”), must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian prior to participation in the Program. The Program is limited to individual membership only, and is limited to one membership account per individual.
Employees of Genesis Group and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and divisions, and the officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, representatives, associates, successors and assigns (collectively, ”Genesis Entities”) of each such entity, are not eligible for membership in the Program.
Corporate accounts are not eligible for Genesis Luxe Club membership and do not earn any crystals.
The program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Program accounts are not transferable and are not for sale, resale,
ENROLLMENT & MEMBER INFORMATION: In order to become a member of and participate in the Program, you must provide mandatory minimum personally identifiable information, including your first name, last name, email address, mailing address, and mobile number. Currently, you may apply to open a membership account (“Account”) only in person at participating stores. Members are responsible for keeping the personal information associated with their corresponding account, including email address, address, and mobile number, updated by visiting any participating store and speaking with an in-store sales associate or by contacting Genesis Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. Members may also log in to your account at www.genesisluxeclub.com or download the mobile app to update or edit the profile information.
CHANGE OF MOBILE NUMBER: Mobile number associated with an account cannot be changed from any of our participating store, app or customer portal. Members are required to send an email to email@example.com along with registered details including your existing mobile number, email address, full name and address.
PARTICIPATING STORES: Currently, the Genesis Luxe Program is available at the following stores (“Participating Stores”) only:
PRIVACY AND DATA COLLECTION:
• You may opt-in/out to the collection and use of your data for the purpose of Genesis Group sending you future marketing and promotional communications unrelated to the Program. Such consent is not required to become or remain a member of Program, and will not entitle you to additional benefits under the Program. You may opt-in/out to such communications at <ahref=”http://www.genesisluxeclub.com”>www.genesisluxeclub.com.
• Customers who require Genesis Group to delete the Customer’s data from Genesis’ database will forthwith lose any and all crystals accumulated by the Customer in that database.
ACCOUNT CANCELLATION: You may cancel your Account/Membership and participation in the Program at any time by visiting a Participating Store and speaking personally with an in-store sales associate or by contacting Genesis Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. Members may be requested to show suitable identification in order to assist with verification of Account ownership and to assist with the protection and safeguarding of personal information. Upon cancellation, any unused crystals accrued in your Account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. In case the customer wishes to re join the program at a later stage, new registration process will take place.
HOW TO EARN CRYSTALS
Members can earn Crystals by making a qualifying purchase at Participating Stores. When making a purchase, you must FIRST provide your mobile number, so that the sales associate may locate, confirm, and properly credit your Account. Purchases made without first identifying and confirming your mobile number are not eligible to earn or redeem Crystals.
EARNING/USING CRYSTAL & CALCULATIONS: All Members earn crystals depending on their tier status (Grand – 20 crystals, Elite – 40 crystals, Première – 60 crystals, Riche – 80 crystals, Privé – 120 crystals) for every thousand Rupees (Rs. 1000) spent when they: (i) purchase qualifying products (“Qualifying Products”) at Participating Stores (i.e., make a Qualifying Purchase), AND (ii) provide and have a sales associate confirm their Account information at the time of the Qualifying Purchase.
1 crystal = 0.75 Rupee when crystals are redeemed at any participating brand store
Crystals have a validity of 1 year form the date of earning.
ACCRUAL AND CONFIRMATION OF POINTS EARNED: Crystals will be credited to your Account immediately at the time of the corresponding Qualifying Purchase. For all Qualifying Purchases, the amount of crystals earned during a Qualifying Purchase transaction will be reflected on your receipt/charge-slip for that transaction. ALWAYS CHECK YOUR RECEIPT AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. Your Reward Point total for a Qualifying Purchase will be reflected on your receipt (rounded up to the nearest rupee amount). You may check your crystal balance at any time in-person at participating stores. If your Qualifying Purchase total is not reflected, or otherwise appears incorrect, it is your responsibility to immediately notify an in-store sales associate to have the situation reviewed and addressed. Occasionally, there may be point-of-sale or system unavailability or other technical issues that limit the ability to reflect on the receipt the Qualifying Purchase total. Genesis Group assumes no responsibility for such system unavailability or technical difficulty after you have left the point-of-sale. FOR THE SAKE OF CLARITY, MEMBERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR NOTIFYING A SALES ASSOCIATE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE OF ANY ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED DISCREPANCIES OR OMISSIONS WITH REGARD TO THE QUALIFYING PURCHASE TOTAL. IF ADJUSTMENTS ARE WARRANTED, IN THE SOLE DETERMINATION OF GENESIS GROUP, THEN ADJUSTMENTS WILL BE MADE ACCORDINGLY. ADJUSTMENTS WILL NOT BE MADE AT ANY TIME OTHER THAN THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
EXCLUSIONS: Members earn crystals only on the purchase of Qualifying Products at Participating Stores. Products deemed Qualifying Products are in the sole discretion of Genesis Group.
• The following products, items, charges, and purchases are SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED as Qualifying Products and/or Qualifying Purchases: Discounted products & merchandise that are purchased at any time which is not during End of Season Sale, gift cards, discount/sale/corporate/promotion vouchers, credit notes, voucher redemptions; returned items; department store and other retailer purchases; advance payments; previous purchases;. shipping and handling charges; alterations, repair and cleaning of shoes, monogramming, insurance; and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes.
• Crystals will be earned only on the actual price of an item at the time of purchase, and not on any other original, previous, suggested retail, or manufacturer’s suggested price.
• The following purchases are also SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from earning Crystals: (i) purchases made by a Member prior to joining the Program; and (ii) purchases made without first identifying and confirming your account information (iii) purchase of discounted products / merchandise at any time that is NOT an End of Season Sale
EARNING CRYSTALS THROUGH REDEMPTION OF GIFT CARDS: Redemption of gift cards by a Member who identifies and confirms their Account information at the time of redemption of the gift certificate will earn crystals for the amount of Qualifying Purchases made in the corresponding transaction.
ADVANCE PAYMENTS: Earning of crystals on advance payments will happen only at the time of realisation of the complete invoice with product.
• Crystals earned pursuant to a Qualifying Purchase that correspond to a subsequent return, refund due to non-sufficient funds, or other the awarded crystals will not be deducted/reversed from the Member’s account.
> Store credit note will be issued on the return regardless of your original form of payment. This credit note will be non-transferable to other brands and cannot be exchanged for cash. On future purchases, this store credit can be combined with other payment methods. The store credit note is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
> In case of exchange, if the value of the product is equal to original product then crystals will not be reversed or new crystals will not be awarded. If the new product is of higher value than original, then crystals will be awarded on differential amount. If the new product is of lower value, then crystals will not be reversed and credit note will be issued for the differential amount.
> Customer will be responsible for loss of credit, in case original credit note is lost.
> The company will not issue any duplicate copy of credit note.
> Original Credit note to be presented at the time of future purchase.
*Credit Note is applicable only at international brands.
No Return/Refund at Satya Paul, Bwitch stores. Only Exchange as applicable on product category or brand policy is allowed.
MILESTONE REWARDS: Bonus reward crystals in the amounts of 1000 crystals shall be awarded after completing 5 visits (qualifying transactions) and 2000 crystals shall be awarded after completing 12 visits (qualifying transactions). Bonus reward crystals earned as milestone rewards will expire after 12 months of the date of awarding/crediting into the member account.
BONUS REWARD CRYSTALS: Participating Stores may run certain bonus crystal promotions (“Bonus Crystal Promotions”) under which Members can earn additional or bonus crystals (“Bonus Crystals”) in connection with the purchase of certain Qualifying Products or in connection with other specially designated, limited time promotions such as specially designated bonus reward shopping days (“Bonus Reward Days.”) During and in connection with such Bonus Crystal Promotions and Bonus Reward Days, Members will earn bonus crystals on each Qualifying Purchase only as specified in the corresponding offer. Bonus Crystal Promotions and Bonus Reward Days are subject to the terms and conditions of the corresponding offer and may be offered at any time in Genesis Group’s sole discretion. Bonus Crystals offers cannot be combined with any other offer unless specifically stated otherwise under the terms and conditions of the corresponding Bonus Crystals Promotion or Bonus Reward Day. If, during a Bonus Crystal Promotion or a Bonus Reward Day, a Member makes a Qualifying Purchase on any of the Qualifying Products, or the purchase otherwise comes with an additional free product(s), Crystals will not be issued on any other value of the free product(s).
• A membership year lasts 12 months from the date you have enrolled, upgraded or downgraded into your current tier.
• Upgrades occur as soon as you meet the criteria of annual spend to enter next tier threshold within a membership year. Tier upgrade criteria can be viewed on the Benefits page of the Genesis Luxe Club website (www.genesisluxeclub.com/benefits)
• To retain the tier membership, your annual purchase must be equivalent to or above that of the minimum spend or value visits required for that particular tier.
• If you achieve Privé Tier, then as a special privilege you get to retain the Privé Tier for next 12 months from the date of reaching Privé Tier.
• Tier movement, if account meets the criteria, takes place after 24 hours of the last transaction. In case, the transaction amount of the customer exceeds the previous tier’s required amount, then additional loyalty crystals on eligible amount will be posted after he/she is moved to higher tier.
HOW TO REDEEM CRYSTALS
Crystals earned by a Member may be redeemed only for future purchases at Participating Stores in accordance with the specific terms and conditions set forth below and contained elsewhere herein.
• Crystals will be issued at the time of the Qualifying Purchase at all participating stores.
• Redemption of the crystals can be done on future purchases after 24 hours of earning them on qualifying purchase(s).
• It is advisable that before you redeem crystals, you do a balance enquiry check.
• Crystals MAY NOT ALWAYS be redeemed along with any other coupon or offer in a single transaction.
• Members must present their mobile number at the time of transaction/purchase at all participating stores.
• Crystals may be redeemed on the purchase price of products only and cannot be used towards the payment of any taxes, shipping/handling charges, or other fees and charges.
• Crystals will be redeemed in multiples of Rs. 1 only. Crystals can be redeemed in part or full as desired and as per available balance in the account.
• Crystals CANNOT be redeemed for cash.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• Participating partners and available rewards, offers, events are subject to change without notice.
• Genesis Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to cancel, modify, or restrict the Program, in whole or in part, or any aspect of the Program, in whole or in part, including, without limitation, Membership eligibility requirements, the Reward Point earning/accumulation ratio, the Reward Point redemption policy, and the Reward Point expiration policy. Genesis Group may take any such action(s) without advance notice. Genesis Group may make such changes even though such changes may affect the ability of Members, individually or collectively, to use crystals already accumulated. At all times, Members are solely responsible for remaining knowledgeable about, and in compliance with, these Terms & Conditions.
• Genesis Group reserves the right to determine the amount of crystals in any Member’s Account based on Genesis Group’s internal records related to such Member’s Account. A Member’s crystal balance, as reflected in Genesis Group’s records, shall be deemed correct. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount of crystals accrued in a Member’s Account as may be stated on any Member’s receipt, Genesis Group’s internal records, Genesis Group’s internal records will be deemed as correct. Genesis Group assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information.
• Genesis Group in its sole discretion may revoke any Member’s Membership in the Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Program or fails to follow the Terms & Conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or redemption of Crystals may result in revocation of Membership in the Program and may affect a Member’s eligibility for participation in any other Genesis Group program. The interpretation and application of the Program’s Terms & Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Genesis Group.
• Genesis Group shall not be liable for any system malfunction, system failure or disruption in access to the Genesis Luxe Club, or any consequences, direct or indirect, arising from the same.
• Genesis Group reserves the right to terminate the Genesis Luxe Club for any reason whatsoever by informing members via email/mail as well as on our website. In which event, members will be given a period of 30 days to use up his or her crystals, and upon the expiry of the said period of 30 days, any balance crystals unused will be forfeited and invalidated. In the case of a termination and/or suspension of the Genesis Luxe Program, Genesis Group will NOT be liable to members for unused crystals.
• The Program is created and controlled by Genesis Group, Gurgaon, India. The laws of India will govern the Program and these Terms & Conditions in all respects, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. YOU HEREBY CONSENT (OR, IF YOU ARE A MINOR, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN HEREBY CONSENTS) TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF COURTS LOCATED IN DELHI IN ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS OR THE PROGRAM.
For information or questions regarding the Program, e-mail us at email@example.com